Antelope Valley School District


Parent/Guardian must have the following information to register a new student:

  • Withdrawal form from last attended school
  • Complete address of school last attended
  • Proof of Address
  • Up-to-date Immunization Record
  • If living with someone other than parent;
    1. Legal guardian: bring a copy of legal guardianship paper from court (1399)
    2. Living with someone other than parent or legal guardian: you will need to see Alma Arvizu for approval to register.

For Questions: Contact Karen DeVoll at Phone: (661) 944-5209 Extension 376 or FAX: (661) 944-6498